MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Online Status?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone tell me how the hell this dude done this ? Customized it Babysitting Alex ? lol
[Image: gzlkSye.png]

I'd like to know how can i do it please like name it Busy Working?
Custom plugin, or you could easily change it using php in template.
I've got the plugin but how can i do it for the 2nd admin? Custom status for me it works how do i do it for the 2nd person
in member_profile_online

<a href="online.php"><span class="online" style="font-weight: bold;">{$lang->postbit_status_online}</span></a> (<if $memprofile['uid'] == UID then><span style="color: green;"><strong>babysitting..</strong></span> @ {$location_time}<elseif $memprofile['uid'] == UID then><span style="color: green;"><strong>babysitting someone :p</strong></span> @ {$location_time}{$location} @ {$location_time}</if>)

Just change UID to your UID or the other administrator's UID. This is for 2 members.

How it can look ~ [Image: TH7D7i4.png]

To make it work, you have to get the php in templates plugin ~ http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthread.php?tid=260
Thanks will try it in abit.
whats the code for Whos online when viewing online you know?
I dont want it only mines to show custom i want another admin aswell...
anyone?
No one great!!
ACP>Templates>your theme's templates>Who's Online Templates and open up "online_row"

<tr>
<td class="trow1">{$online_name}{$user_ip}</td>
<td align="center" class="trow2">{$online_time}</td>
<td class="trow1" width="50%"><if $user['uid'] == uid then>127.0.0.1<elseif $user['uid'] == uid then>where am i<else>{$location}</if></td>
</tr>
Thanks dude fixed <3