MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DVS Shoutbox error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone. 

I've installed DVS shoutbox and followed the instructions but it doesn't display. I figured this is something to do with the style sheets thing. I'm a complete noob with CSS and barley even know what it is.

If someone could tell me how to implement the style sheets properly that would be lovely Smile I've got the plugin disabled at the moment to stop it looking ugly whilst it doesn't work.

Comment what you need to me to do to fix it and I will do it! Please help! Forum link: www.sirfluffyservers.com
have you seen the given instructions on the plugin page ..
Yeah and followed them but I still get the error.
^ what is the error you are getting ?
I see my avatar and text but I see no tables or anything like that. I'll PM you my user and pass so you can enable it and see for yourself if you would like?
(2015-01-17, 05:18 PM)Sir Fluffy Whiskers Wrote: [ -> ]I see my avatar and text but I see no tables or anything like that. I'll PM you my user and pass so you can enable it and see for yourself if you would like?

If you can see the posted messages that do not appear correctly, it means that the CSS code has not been inserted. To do that, open your global.css (ACP: Templates & Style → Themes → [your theme]) and insert the code from STYLES.txt from the plugin's package at the bottom of the opened file.
Where do I put the code though? That's what I wanted to know.
You can put it anywhere in that stylesheet.
I did that. I click advanced and pasted the contents of the notepad at the bottom but still got that error.
^ would you like to PM me temporary access to your forum's admin panel to check that