MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Avatar gallery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi folks,

So lately i was starting my own forum,
And i wanted to add a new avatar gallery, it didn't work, so i watched a tut, which was for 1.6 and didn't work either.

I use mybb 1.8, can anyone help me?

I tried to install a plugin for it, but it didn't work..

Regards
(2015-01-17, 07:09 PM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]Try this plugin for MyBB 1.8 => http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=26

I tried that one too, i got this error when iclick avatar gallery: Warning [2] require(/home/u857116234/public_html/admin/modules/user/avatar_gallery.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 597 - File: admin/index.php PHP 5.3.29 (Linux)
File Line Function
/admin/index.php 597 errorHandler->error
/admin/index.php 597 require

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/u857116234/public_html/admin/modules/user/avatar_gallery.php' (include_path='.:/opt/php-5.3/pear') in /home/u857116234/public_html/admin/index.php on line 597
The installation package from mod side contains all files you need (inc. avatar_gallery.php)

Reinstall plugin please.
(2015-01-17, 07:13 PM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]The installation package from mod side contains all files you need (inc. avatar_gallery.php)

Reinstall plugin please.

i did serveral times
Hmm....I've installed this plugin now and it works fine with 1.8

Go to server "ROOT/admin/modules/user/" and check that the file "avatar_gallery.php" is there.
(2015-01-17, 07:30 PM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm....I've installed this plugin now  and it works fine with 1.8

Go to server "ROOT/admin/modules/user/" and check that the file "avatar_gallery.php" is there.

I fixed it, thanks for the help!
Maybe you have to upgrade the PHP version to min. 5.4
However, when i make a gallery in the admin cp, nothing happens, and when i want to add a avatar , it gives me this error: http://prntscr.com/5tot6p / i just upgraded the PHP version of my webhost to 5.5, nothing seems to happen..
It looks like that your PHP version is currently 5.3.29
Pages: 1 2