MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: got a big problem since i went to 1.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just went to do a few things in admin cp and just to add to my hell since i upgraded to 1.8 half the buttons do nothing at all in my admin cp so i cant do anything  see screenshot of what i mean

[attachment=33537]
upgrading guidance Wrote:Visit your Admin Control Panel, then go to Templates & Style > Templates > Find Updated Templates. This will show you a list of all the templates that have changed during the upgrade.

You can either revert these templates to their default - meaning all the changes you've made to it will be removed - or you can see a Diff Report which will show you exactly what's changed. If you have a custom theme installed, it is probably best that you look at the Diff Report and apply the changes you need.

or it would be better to install & use a theme fully compatible with MyBB 1.8.x
http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?actio...ory=themes
I cant as the button to revert dont work it does nothing just like all the buttons like that

Thats my problem im stuck with a broken forum
^ if you need fixing of MyBB 1.8.x stock theme and if you can wait few hours then
you can PM me temporary access to your forum admin panel & files (ftp)
pm sent thanks
^ please run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section of admin panel to find missing / changed files.
ignore files reported from install folder & its subfolders. you have to replace reported files from MyBB source files pack
of your forum's version. (if you are using Google SEO plugin then do not replace ~/inc/functions.php file)
I done that but as my intention was to get back to mybb 1.6 I'm forced to just use vbulletin 4 now as I imported to vb4 and then when I went to import back to mybb 1.6 I found out that the merge dont work on 1.6 now an it forces you to upgrade to 1.8 which is no good due to lack of plugins and a portal like pro portal . So unless there is a way to may the merge work on 1.6 im stuffed cuz I cant use 1.8