MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: anyone got a vb 4 licence there not using?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi just wondering if anyone has a vb4 licence they dont want that I could buy as sadly since I upgraded to mybb 1.8 mybb just isn't a viable option now as no decent portal and lots of needed plugins wont work now plus other bugs . So it looks like I'll have to move boards
This might not be the best place to ask. Try theadminzone.
(2015-01-18, 12:52 AM)marcgo15 Wrote: [ -> ]This might not be the best place to ask. Try theadminzone.
cheers ill try
I will not upgrade to 1.8 until i get plugins for 1.8 which all i need Smile
I wish I didn't upgrade now . I thought id just be able to change the compatibility as with other versions and it worked on some but the main ones it didn't like pro portal ect . And as my pc broke and lost my back up my plan was to import to vb4 then back to mybb 1.6 but it seems its not possible to import a forum to 1.6 now as it says when u try that the merge is out of date and you must download 1.8 merge and when u do it then says u need mybb 1.8 . So ive had to buy a vb4 licence and just stay on vb4 now which I didn't want to do tbh but mybb 1.8 was just useless for my forum
I know that feel bro !
at present MyBB 1.6 fits my requirements better than MyBB 1.8.
Once i get my required plugins for 1.8, i will move to 1.8