MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inline moderation Bug.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
Whenever I got to one of my sections and select one of the thread to delete or close it or take any action, the inline moderation does not work, the amount of threads I tick to select does not show, and it appears as (0)Go
And when I hit go after choosing the action, it gives me this error:
Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again.

Image to explain more: [Image: m7d7Rwp.png]

1 More thing, I believe that the javascript is not working properly on the forum, because in the admin control panel when I hit options anywhere it doesn't show the menu, like active user or delete user, delete theme etc..
Helping me in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely.

Side note: I missed with the forum files lately and removed the theme8 folder from the cache folder and it regenerates itself.
which MyBB version you are using and can we have your forum url ..
(2015-01-18, 06:19 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]which MyBB version you are using and can we have your forum url ..

Forum url: SPH0.COM

Using latest versions:
MyBB Version: 1.8.3
PHP Version: 5.4.33
looks like cloudflare is affecting. can you disable rocket loader and check

also ensure that no files are missing.
run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section of admin panel to find missing / changed files.
ignore files reported from install folder & its subfolders. you have to replace reported files from MyBB source
files pack
of your forum's version.
(2015-01-18, 06:30 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]looks like cloudflare is affecting. can you disable rocket loader and check

also ensure that no files are missing.
run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section of admin panel to find missing / changed files.
ignore files reported from install folder & its subfolders. you have to replace reported files from MyBB source
files pack
of your forum's version.

Thank you very much.
It was:
jscripts/jquery.plugins.min.js
jscripts/jquery.js [Changed]

Replaced and forum is working perfectly.
IT is because of jquery conflict. Disable all plugins and try