MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Using Starpaul20's Social Sites plugin...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The plugin allows to have social media buttons at the bottom of the page of a thread.  It was easy to install, you just put the files in the right places, and it should work.  But it doesn't.  This is a new myBB installation, and very few things would interfere.

The Social Sites shows in the configuration listing, and the admin panel is there, etc.

The administration of the plugin "Social Sites" seems intact, in that all the controls show in the admin panels, but the mod/plugin mentions a 'bookmarks.txt' file that is nowhere to be found in the distribution or in his sites and not even on his plugin page!  

Assuming that is just the source of the plugin is not interested in it any more, or has moved on, I will just try to find another way to use links to the mainstream social sharing links.

Any thoughts, thanks in advance! BTW, I'm thinking something with the Social3.JPG image shows that there is no setting (should be two of them) but none is showing... I rechecked all the files in the distribution and they are all in the right place.

Ed Davis
gl1832.com
Moved to Plugin Support.