MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Style Your Nick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Is there any preview for postbit or in index pages?
(2016-02-05, 09:23 PM)Aiko Wrote: [ -> ]Hello I installed your plugin and it doesnt seem to change anything.

I am on 1.8.6 and plugin library is installed.

https://gyazo.com/5ae1b259da13b2d63e657d7414a40547

The .gif doesn't really help. It looks like the save button isn't doing anything (or does the page refresh?), but there's no reason for it to not do anything, unless you wrap the whole page with another <form> or something similar.

If the page refreshes but the name doesn't change, probably the file wasn't edited correctly or rather the changes were overwritten.

(2016-02-05, 09:33 PM)jaydee9296 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any preview for postbit or in index pages?

No, why would there be..? What's the point of showing colored names on several other pages while they look the same as next to "Preview"? But if you need that, feel free to try the plugin and screenshot the result.
Hello,

When I installed the plugin correctly but when i try and edit my nick it doesnt change, no option work. 
Im using the most updated version of mybb. So i have no clue why this wouldnt work.
(2016-02-06, 09:02 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-05, 09:23 PM)Aiko Wrote: [ -> ]Hello I installed your plugin and it doesnt seem to change anything.

I am on 1.8.6 and plugin library is installed.

https://gyazo.com/5ae1b259da13b2d63e657d7414a40547

The .gif doesn't really help. It looks like the save button isn't doing anything (or does the page refresh?), but there's no reason for it to not do anything, unless you wrap the whole page with another <form> or something similar.

If the page refreshes but the name doesn't change, probably the file wasn't edited correctly or rather the changes were overwritten.

Ok So i'm also having that issue with syn.. I dont have a gif btw Big Grin Just using default admin usergroup display.

this is my $format

function format_name($username, $usergroup, $displaygroup=0)
{
	global $groupscache, $cache;

if(!is_array($groupscache))
	{
		$groupscache = $cache->read("usergroups");
	}

if($displaygroup != 0)
	{
		$usergroup = $displaygroup;
	}

$ugroup = $groupscache[$usergroup];
	$format = $ugroup['namestyle'];
	$userin = substr_count($format, "{username}");

if($userin == 0)
	{
		$format = "{username}";
	}

if($style)
        $format = "<span style=\"$style\">{username}</span>";
    elseif(!$u["syn_usedefault"]) 

$format = stripslashes($format);

return str_replace("{username}", $username, $format);
}

If you need more info please let me know I would love to get this working.
hi
i've update my forum. now is in 1.8.17 version. style your nick work fine in 1.8.15 but now, doesn't work fine.
my styled nick is only shown fine in online users list but no in laster poster o moderator list.

how can i fix that?

thx and sorry for my bad english
Pages: 1 2 3