MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editor is loading but without the icons... wat?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey so Here is the problem:
[Image: 157439editorbug.png]
What I tried:
Reinstalling the theme. Unsuccessful.
Uninstalling all plugins. Unsuccessful.
Replace all base files from fresh mybb 1.8 (all but not the admin folder and the install) Unsuccessful.

Help. It seems like a css prob i think... But can't figure out why its doing this since it was working before.
This started doing this after I installed this plugin: http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=16

But I can't tell I'm 100% sure it happened after installing it. I just noticed the problem after installing it.

Thanks for the help!
provide forum url & a test user account so that someone can check it

also ensure that there are no missing files
run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section of admin panel to find missing / changed files.
ignore files reported from install folder & its subfolders. you have to replace reported files from MyBB source
files pack
of your forum's version. (if you are using Google SEO plugin then do not replace ~/inc/functions.php file)
*i remove the url*
Test user:
username: TestUser
pwd: a1b2c3d4
Allowed to do tests in: TestCategory

Also, the missing files were only showing the install directory.
^ editor is looking fine for me on your forum. looks like you have to clear your browser cache
I deleted the cache but i still cant see those images.
And my friends too. So.. That is weird..

Edit: Even on other web browser I can't see the icons on the editor...

Also, sometimes i got this when loading the newtread.php page:
[Image: 430553editor2.png]
And if i refresh, i have a 502 error showing up.

Aight so its not client side obviously if it doesn't work on other web browser... Im gonna ask my host what he did with his firewall...

Yea, it was he's firewall rules beeing crazy. Its all fixed.. well. Thx.