MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ban Plugin Development
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
English:

I'm developing a very interesting (IMHO) plugin.

The plugin allows to admins/supermoderators and/or to usergroup abled, to set ban to user author of that thread, last poster user uid or user uid to choosing from thread current or forum current or from all board, insert the reasons and nickname of author of the ban to shows in the error page, all this only checking a checkbox that will be displayed in fast reply near to others checkbox (inline_check)
A lot of another features are in the table created by this plugin.

All the bans are considerally permanents, in the future will be possible set time and edit, delete ecc , but for now not.

(Can disactivate this plugin, and so the bans will be deleted)

if someone wants to give me a help , also because it is difficult to develop , write in this post .

At the plugin released anyone helped me will obviously put as a collaborator and thanked with credits in the code .

Italiano:

Sto sviluppando (almeno secondo me) un plugin davvero interessante.

In pratica esso permette di, al click su di un checkbox (se siamo admin/supermoderatori o comunque gruppi abilitati) mostrarci un div dove sarà possibile bannare un utente inserendo il suo id, oppure l'autore del thread, oppure l'ultimo postatore dal forum dove ci troviamo, dal thread o da tutta la board.
Potremmo anche inserire ragioni predefinite, oppure personalizzate scritte da noi.
La ragione del ban, il tempo e il nickname di chi l'ha inflitto sarà mostrato nel messaggio di errore visualizzato dall''utente bannato.
Molte altre features sono nella tabella 'ban' appunto creata con il plugin.

Tutti i bans sono da considerarsi permanenti, sarà possibile immettere anche la scadenza prima o poi, ma, per ora, no.

(si può comunque, disattivando il plugin, disattivare tutti i bans)

Se qualcuno vuole darmi un aiuto, anche perchè è difficile da sviluppare, scriva in questo post.

Al rilascio del plugin chiunque mi ha aiutato sarà ovviamente messo come collaboratore e ringraziato con crediti nel codice.

Accorrete numerosi!
Please help!

UP!
One hook you will need to use will be showthread start. Your function that executes at that hook will need to determine if the user has permission to view the thread.
Excuse me for my long absence .
I was hired in a company / web agency and the time to stay in this community has been reduced considerably .
Luckily now I'm on vacation , then began again to program .

Stay tuned !