MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Notificatio That Usefull
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any usefull plugin for notification when someone reply our topic or someone reply in topic that we also reply...?
if you are using MyBB version 1.8 then wait for release of MyAlerts plugin for MyBB 1.8.x
(2015-01-20, 09:24 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]if you are using MyBB version 1.8 then wait for release of MyAlerts plugin for MyBB 1.8.x

this plugin make my shoutbox blank...because it have prototype.js
MyAlerts doesn't use prototype.js by default. it uses jQuery. which shoutbox you are using ?
however suggestion was to wait for the release of MyAlerts plugin for MyBB 1.8.x
(2015-01-20, 09:02 AM)otai97 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any usefull plugin for notification when someone reply our topic or someone reply in topic that we also reply...?

Click Subscribe to thread and you can decide how you want to receive notices.
(2015-01-20, 10:33 AM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-20, 09:02 AM)otai97 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any usefull plugin for notification when someone reply our topic or someone reply in topic that we also reply...?

Click Subscribe to thread and you can decide how you want to receive notices.

it sent to our email or else this subcribe...
I always keep my email open so that's why I use that if I need to be notified of replies.
(2015-01-20, 10:07 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]MyAlerts doesn't use prototype.js by default. it uses jQuery. which shoutbox you are using ?
however suggestion was to wait for the release of MyAlerts plugin for MyBB 1.8.x

I do not use mybb shoutbox...but i use my own creator shoutbox...and when i install MyAlert plugin the shoutbox is blank....