MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Registration Activate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
^ user group.
If I remove the following from the template:

<li>{$lang->error_nopermission_user_2}</li>
<li>{$lang->error_nopermission_user_3}</li>

How will that affect those groups when they try to login?
{$lang->error_nopermission_user_2}
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
{$lang->error_nopermission_user_3}
You do not have permission to access this page. 
Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? 
Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.

banned members get separate messages. not sure about suspended members.
I prefer sending a message (PM) to member before suspending ..
I created a separate usergroup that I would like to have the verbiage "please re-confirm your account". Can I create the behavior to show the two different messages only to those specific groups. i,e.

Waiting activation sees only error message 1
Reconfirm only sees error message 2

Right now it shows both error messages if they are in one of the group.
^ you can use template conditionals plugin and show the content as required
that plugin release thread has required guidance. basically your requirement is like below

if suspended group => show message 1
if awaiting activation => show message 2
... etc
(2015-01-23, 06:16 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ you can use template conditionals plugin and show the content as required
that plugin release thread has required guidance. basically your requirement is like below

if suspended group => show message 1
if awaiting activation => show message 2
... etc

I do have that plugin installed and will give it a try. Your support is awesome! Thank you.

I got the template condition working for the groups the way I want. Used my test member who is awaiting activation to click resend activation code. When clicking it gives this message: It appears your account is already activated or does not require email verification.

Is there a way for members to "click" their way out of "awaiting activation" to access website again?
So close to having this work. Any additional help would be great.
(2015-01-23, 06:18 PM)user25 Wrote: [ -> ]I do have that plugin installed and will give it a try.  Your support is awesome! Thank you.

I got the template condition working for the groups the way I want.  Used my test member who is awaiting activation to click resend activation code.  When clicking it gives this message: It appears your account is already activated or does not require email verification.

Is there a way for members to "click" their way out of "awaiting activation" to access website again?

Still hoping to get help with this?
Pages: 1 2