MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upgrade to 1.8 broke my site...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So basically I tried upgrading from 1.6.11 to the latest 1.8.X version and it ended up to be a failure. All seemed good until I went to the ACP and got an sql error. SO I decided to reinstall my website(backed it up b4 the upgrade) and deleted my database and replaced it with a backup made right before the update. Now my issues is my site has some issues, for starters and sql error appears at the bottom of every page. I also have no way to access moderation options, the drop down is now not working, it's basically broken. Is there anyway to repair the upgrade? I also have a lot of theme errors, almost like the upgrade trashed the theme and that's the problem. Like there are too many spaces and such...
My site is loggaming.com if you want to take a look.

Here is the error at the bottom of the page
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'longlastip' in 'field list'
Query:
UPDATE mybb_users SET lastvisit='1421806405', lastactive='1421810600', lastip='71.190.163.89', longlastip='1203675993' WHERE uid='1'
you can run below SQL query to add it back to the database (guidance => common SQL queries)
ALTER TABLE `mybb_users` ADD `longlastip` INT(11) NOT NULL default '0';
(2015-01-21, 03:51 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]you can run below SQL query to add it back to the database (guidance => common SQL queries)

ALTER TABLE `mybb_users` ADD `longlastip` INT(11) NOT NULL default '0';

Yes I did that but I have other issues like where I can't use the moderation drop down. I also get a user error when I try to do inline moderation even though I have access to it. I won't mind reinstalling the website but the theme I had was all set up and good. I also would like all accounts and posts to be restored, how can I do that?
hard refresh your browser (eg. press CTRL + F5) a couple of times and check again.
if that doesn't help you may PM me temporary access to your forum admin panel to check
(2015-01-21, 04:02 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]hard refresh your browser (eg. press CTRL + F5) a couple of times and check again.
if that doesn't help you may PM me temporary access to your forum admin panel to check

hard refresh didn't work. lot's of broken stuff.... pm'ed you the info

Just a quick update, I reinstalled the new version. The ACP gets a 500 internal error, idk why