MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Register agreements - missing "agree" button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good morning everyone.

As the title says, I'm experiencing this problem: the agree button of the first step of the registering process is missing. I checked the template and the code is not missing, the button simply doesn't show up and none can register.

I searched for discussione and none was useful.

The forum is: http://musicforums.org

Could you help me out? Thank you very much.
Remove display: none from button, input.button too.
That solved the display. However I'm experiencing an issue: the button seems to lead nowhere, the page just refresh!
In my forum I see:

<div align="center">
    <input type="hidden" value="agreement" name="step"></input>
    <input type="hidden" value="register" name="action"></input>
    <input class="button" type="submit" value="Ik ga akkoord" name="agree"></input>
</div>
While in yours:
<div align="center">
    <input type="hidden" value="register" name="action"></input>
    <input class="button" type="submit" value="All good" name="agree"></input>
</div>

You could try to add the 1-st input line to the template member_register_agreement.
I added that line of yours but unfortunately the problem did not solve Sad
Any help? I really don't know what to do.
there was a problem with member.php file - replacing it resolved the referred issue

also check for other changed files
run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section of admin panel to find missing / changed files.
ignore files reported from install folder & its subfolders. you have to replace reported files from MyBB source
files pack
of your forum's version. (if you are using Google SEO plugin then do not replace ~/inc/functions.php file)