MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: anyone know why im gettting this error??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok i made a post on my forum and so did a register member, when i click on the post i get this error, i cant view it? please

MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1191 - Can't find FULLTEXT index matching the column list
Query:
SELECT t.*, t.username AS threadusername, u.username, MATCH (t.subject) AGAINST ('i') AS relevance FROM thetechradar_threads t LEFT JOIN thetechradar_users u ON (u.uid = t.uid) WHERE t.fid='5' AND t.tid!='2' AND t.visible='1' AND t.closed NOT LIKE 'moved|%' AND MATCH (t.subject) AGAINST ('i') >= '1' ORDER BY t.lastpost DESC LIMIT 0, 5
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support. help
Try disabling all plugins. ACP->Config->General Settings.
(2015-01-21, 08:11 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Try disabling all plugins.  ACP->Config->General Settings.

hey thanks for the reply, have just tried this and still getting the same error
Try running the file verification tool:
ACP->Tools->File Verification. Ignore anything missing from the /install directory.
where is the tools tab as cant see it, i have tools and maintenance but shows my system health only

anoyone have any ideas, ??
(2015-01-21, 08:52 PM)dunkykydd Wrote: [ -> ]where is the tools tab as cant see it, i have tools and maintenance but shows my system health only

anoyone have any ideas, ??

It's the last link under System Health in the left column of Tools & Maintenance.