MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: postbit icons not working after 1.8 upgrade ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello,

Yesterday I upgraded my forum (1.6.1) to 1.8.3 and after the upgrade my Apart theme's postbit icons not working properly? As i'm aware Apart theme is not 100% compatible with 1.8, so what can I do in this situation ? I searched almost every thread here about this issue but still can't figure out how to solve this ? I'm not that great with CSS. pls help ? 
you have to use a compatible theme for MyBB 1.8.x
http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?actio...ory=themes
thanks for the help, but isn't there any way I can save my current theme without going with a new theme ? because I spent so much time on it Sad
you can follow this guidance
upgrading guidance Wrote:Visit your Admin Control Panel, then go to Templates & Style > Templates > Find Updated Templates. This will show you a list of all the templates that have changed during the upgrade.

You can either revert these templates to their default - meaning all the changes you've made to it will be removed - or you can see a Diff Report which will show you exactly what's changed. If you have a custom theme installed, it is probably best that you look at the Diff Report and apply the changes you need.