MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Enough Windows?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Blargh.. do you have any idea how hard it is to work like this? Rolleyes

[attachment=50]
Yep... It happens qutie often actually... use a virtual desktop program :p It helps out quite a bit.
Had to change the header comments in every file so thats what filled up the EditPlus document listing.. The taskbar though was just because I was working on numerous things at once..
Thats alot of windows man. I thought it was bad me havin HTML-kit, Topstyle, and my ColorScheme program open at the same time.
WOW! You must have like loadsa RAM or something... my computer would have probably crashed once i opened about 5 windows... lol.
Now that's a lot of windows Big Grin It could be worse though - I've always used Gvim to edit my files. New windows for each file >_<
Woah...

Don't you use tabs for browsing in Firefox?
Ryan Wrote:Woah...

yeah Undecided I had the same reaction.

Doesn't look easy to work with a lot of windows open o.O.
Quote:WOW! You must have like loadsa RAM or something... my computer would have probably crashed once i opened about 5 windows... lol.
512mb, as this is a laptop its not the best thing to upgrade or customise, but I do intend to get another 512mb sometime soon.

Quote:Woah...

I do sometimes, but when I am working on a pile of different things I just open multiple windows.
I use tabs regardless of what I'm doing. Lol.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5