MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: php errors in logs; mysqli related
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm seeing A LOT of these errors in my logs:

[Fri Jan 23 00:46:39.941069 2015] [:error] [pid 768] [client IP Address] FastCGI: server "/some/path" stderr: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function format_time_duration() in /inc/db_mysqli.php on line 229

here's the bit around line 229 in /inc/db_mysqli.php:

// Successful connection? break down brother!
				if($this->$link)
				{
					$this->connections[] = "[".strtoupper($type)."] {$single_connection['username']}@{$single_connection['hostname']} (Connected in ".format_time_duration($time_spent).")";
					break;
				}
				else
				{
					$this->connections[] = "<span style=\"color: red\">[FAILED] [".strtoupper($type)."] {$single_connection['username']}@{$single_connection['hostname']}</span>";
				}
			}
		}
this was reported earlier here - looks like not investigated further ..
(2015-01-23, 08:17 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]this was reported earlier here - looks like not investigated further ..

thanks.  you can close/delete this...I'll bump the older thread.
I don't see why this would happen in the MyBB core. Anyways, we need more info to check it:
1. Does any of your plugins open a new connection to a database? If you don't know, provide a list of all plugins.
2. Can you guess a more detailed location (front-end, ACP, upgrade, installation, task, custom page) of the error by looking at the log? You can do that by going through the forum and then checking if a new error was generated after visiting a page.
(2015-01-23, 09:04 AM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see why this would happen in the MyBB core. Anyways, we need more info to check it:
1. Does any of your plugins open a new connection to a database? If you don't know, provide a list of all plugins.
2. Can you guess a more detailed location (front-end, ACP, upgrade, installation, task, custom page) of the error by looking at the log? You can do that by going through the forum and then checking if a new error was generated after visiting a page.

please close/lock this and refer to the previously referenced thread.  I have included more information there.
closed on request. further discussion at http://community.mybb.com/thread-161129.html