MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Users can't login, logout and register.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, since a few days users in my forum can't login/logout and register. It's mybb 1.8 upgraded from 1.6. The forum url is http://mecoairsoftclub.es/foro
The cookie domain is .mecoairsoftclub.es and the cookie path /foro/
Thanks
comment out below code segment in headerinclude template and check again
<script type="text/javascript" src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4.2/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/jquery.cookie.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/sidebar.js"></script>

<link rel="stylesheet" href="jscripts/editor_themes/SCEditor/jquery.sceditor.min.css" type="text/css" media="all" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/jquery.sceditor.min.js"></script>
(2015-01-23, 09:50 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]comment out below code segment in headerinclude template and check again

<script type="text/javascript" src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4.2/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/jquery.cookie.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/jscripts/sidebar.js"></script>

<link rel="stylesheet" href="jscripts/editor_themes/SCEditor/jquery.sceditor.min.css" type="text/css" media="all" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/jquery.sceditor.min.js"></script>

Thanks it worked Smile
Hi, It stoped another time, I don't know why this happends randomly...
^ well, those codes are added back hence the problem.
(2015-02-08, 04:11 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ well, those codes are added back hence the problem.

I removed them and the problem continues... Can't Login/Logout