MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upgrade MyBBForumHoster Script to MyBB 1.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to Upgrade MyBBForumHoster Script to MyBB 1.8, I have tried contacting the script owner, but her isnt replying, can anyone here help with it ??
We don't control third party upgrade or installation tools. You can browse our Docs section for upgrading instructions though. We do recommend manually upgraded or installing because some scripts don't install / upgrade it properly and result in errors.
Sorry to bump this topic, we had an issue with our email provider and some emails were lost, yours was probably one of them. (we are already switching to support tickets)

MyBBForumhoster will be updated to MyBB 1.8 in february, with lots of new features as well. The update will be available free of charge to all customers.

Please don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page if you need help with anything else.
(2015-01-31, 02:58 PM)SentoWeb Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to bump this topic, we had an issue with our email provider and some emails were lost, yours was probably one of them. (we are already switching to support tickets)

MyBBForumhoster will be updated to MyBB 1.8 in february, with lots of new features as well. The update will be available free of charge to all customers.

Please don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page if you need help with anything else.

Its April now, and the script is still compatible to 1.6.13 only.
Are you working on this update anymore?

I've bought this last year, but I didn't used it because of the security issues (vulnerables).

Best Regards