MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hostinger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings everyone!

I recently switched my forums host to hostinger.com

As I am encountering some errors with my browser and I cannot rate the performance, as all the websites are loading very slow for me, I would like you do do so.

Here is the forums URL: http://forum.ad-rp.url.ph/
Yes i saw your forum. it is loading too slow. Because Hostinger Provides free hosting and it's hosting services are not good. i tried hostinger myself but it was so poor. now i am running my forum through a free hosting site which provides unlimited hosting space with unlimited bandwidth forever. it is working for me and loading good.
free hosting site url is https://byethost.com/free-hosting/news

and my forum link is urduitforum.byethost33.com

u can browse my forum and see the speed. Thanks.
Hey! I saw your forum.

I`ve noticed it is loading even slower for me.

There are plenty of factors that influences the forum`s performance.

I think you saw my forums as running slower, as it uses an advanced theme and more HTML widgets with images to load.

One more fact is the different locations around the globe of the forum`s server.

I would like a few more ratings.

Also, if anyone tried Hostinger before, does it offer good performance on premium upgrade?
(2015-01-23, 11:42 AM)michael.b Wrote: [ -> ]Hey! I saw your forum.

I`ve noticed it is loading even slower for me.

There are plenty of factors that influences the forum`s performance.

I think you saw my forums as running slower, as it uses an advanced theme and more HTML widgets with images to load.

One more fact is the different locations around the globe of the forum`s server.

I would like a few more ratings.

Also, if anyone tried Hostinger before, does it offer good performance on premium upgrade?

Brother to me, my forum is loading fast . try loading it again.

www.urduitforum.byethost33.com

it's loading in 2-3 seconds even when i have just 2mbps net speed. your forum is loading in more than 10 seconds to me.
by the way,what's your net speed
I'm downloading with 700kb /sec but I have some problems with my PC. It runs slowly, no matters the internet speed.
Anyways, from my android, your forums is loading in 3 seconds, which is pretty well.
(2015-01-23, 03:45 PM)michael.b Wrote: [ -> ]I'm downloading with 700kb /sec but I have some problems with my PC. It runs slowly, no matters the internet speed.
Anyways, from my android, your forums is loading in 3 seconds, which is pretty well.

my forum is also loading pretty well but i was saying if you looking for a best free hosting provider then
the providee i mentioned is best
What about upgrading to premium? Do you think I should give a chance?
(2015-01-24, 06:14 AM)michael.b Wrote: [ -> ]What about upgrading to premium? Do you think I should give a chance?

Actually, i don't know about it's premium services