MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Search option in template area.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now this may seem silly, but this comes from someone who spends as little time as possible in the templates section. I'm breaking down the current default skin for my new site and making it a lot more basic. In during this I've been searching for various things in multiple templates and I'll be honest, it's been a pain. I'm not sure how well this could be executed, how long it'd take, or how it could look without being tacky. For someone that is a lot more casual with templates like me, this could be very helpful.

What are others thoughts on this?
Doesn't your browser supports this?
As in to find which template contains a certain bit of code? If so, there's already the Find & Replace Template Sets tool. Just don't enter anything in the Replace field and it'll do a basic search Wink
Welp, TIL. I guess I really do need to spend more time in the theme area. Thanks guys, feel free to lock and put in the box of failed suggestions. ^_^
Yep, took me a while to find at first too Toungue I'll leave this here for now for future reference (and because there does''t seem to be a mod tool and I'm lazy...)
Hi,

Your MyBB 2.0 suggestion has unfortunately been rejected. Your suggestion does not fit with the direction that MyBB is heading in as a project at this time.
This has been rejected as it's already available in MyBB 1.8, and will be available in 2.0. It's marked as rejected as it's an existing feature Smile