MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum bar error..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am back with more MyBB skinning troubles, I must say, MyBB is proving hard to skin.

I have an image i use for the background of topic titles. It works fine on the index, but for forums, there is more text. See this image.
the first bar is the index, works perfectly, but for the other...ugly text...

click for image

How can i remove that text, or place it elsewhere. Also, the change needs to remain there if i distribute the skin to others.
You would need to edit the template files.. and change stuff around for it no to be there
Quote:You would need to edit the template files
There are not template filesToungue

Anyway it seems you you have added text (mark this forum read and subscribe to this forum) to the forumbit_depth1_cat template
So, It wouldnt be possible to get this to change with the installation of this theme into another forum? (Say if i released it)
You can export your theme/template. Of course you can change the theme before installing - but it's not very practical.
Seriously, Why put it there to start with. It makes customization for easy skinning so difficult.

EDIT: Hmm, Linux & Windows are logging into different accounts, i must have forgot i had one, so made another in my other Operating System...