MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Background for Posts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

How would I change the background of a thread post?
I've been messing around in the postbit template but can't seem to do what I'm trying to do.

I've attached a picture of what I'm talking about; notice how I have my website background and the post has a transparent background so you see the website background. How would I give the post its own background?

[attachment=33599]

Thanks!
in the global.css of the theme you can add required background color for .post_content
.post_content {background: #222;}

edit global.css through admin panel and edit in advanced edit mode. add the new code at the bottom.
remember hard refreshing browser (eg. press CTRL + F5) on a thread page after saving changes to global.css
(2015-01-24, 05:00 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]in the global.css of the theme you can add required background color for .post_content

.post_content {background: #222;}

edit global.css through admin panel and edit in advanced edit mode. add the new code at the bottom.
remember hard refreshing browser (eg. press CTRL + F5) on a thread page after saving changes to global.css

Thank you so much! Big Grin