MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unable to see picture attachments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
IE7, they said that they dont use or like FF
The latest on this situation is that the member also cant see any of the thumbnails posted in this thread

The reason that I am actively following this thro is that the member wants to set up a number of MyBB communities and is now considering using SMF unless he can get this resolved
:\

Does this happen if you view the pictures directly too, or just in the thread? Does this happen only when viewing thumbnails?
Hi Tikitiki, he is reporting that the problem is ONLY to do with seeing the "thumbnails" in the post. If images are posted with BB code he can see them

This is what he sees (no thumbnail)

http://community.mybboard.net/attachment.php?aid=5540
What are the permissions of the user?
The permissions are fine, he is reporting that he can't see thumbnails on any MyBB boards, including this one (but on IPB, VB, SMF etc he can)
On ANY MyBB boards? Has anyone, ever had this problem other than him?
Yes thats what he is saying on ALL MyBB boards, he is the second person that has reported this
The only conclusion that I can come to is that he has some sort of firewall or image blocker than is blocking images with a MyBB fingerprint.

GFN, you can't replicate this, can you?
No not at all, I have never had a problem seeing thumbnails / images. I can see them fine using a fire wall. I tend to agree with your conclusion, its quite probably a fire wall problem

OK thanks for the help Cool
Pages: 1 2 3