MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Lust
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am sorry. Never meant that way. Adding those buttons was there since a long time. Just that XF added it by default on their stock theme. I asked because it took some level of expertise and plugin hunt to achieve that. Many would be happy to find it in default theme itself.

Never mind. That was just a suggestion.
(2015-01-26, 10:21 PM)meetdilip Wrote: [ -> ]I am sorry. Never meant that way. Adding those buttons was there since a long time. Just that XF added it by default on their stock theme. I asked because it took some level of expertise and plugin hunt to achieve that. Many would be happy to find it in default theme itself.

Never mind. That was just a suggestion.

Don't take my response personal... It's only my opinion... and yes/no, depends on what you want to add... twitter and facebook have many addons, you can even have your own like button for your page if you want, and put that button isn't hard, they give you the code, the only thing you need to do is put that code in your template and that's all =).

The rest I don't know because I never used XF, from the point of design, I don't like it... to me seems like an another default theme, and the recent update of IPB... worst (At least for me, I know a lot of people like it, and that's ok).

Greetings ^^.
@eNvy when will this be released and will it be free?
(2015-03-02, 08:59 PM)Redcap Wrote: [ -> ]@eNvy when will this be released and will it be free?

You should read this: http://community.mybb.com/thread-166341.html
Pages: 1 2