MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: General text color - weird display
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Morning community.

I am experiencing some problems on my forum: lately I've been fixing my theme layout and an user of this community gently helped me out and I uploaded the new theme modified by him but it appears weird!
I tried opening the website with another laptop withing google chome instead of my default safari and it appeared weird, with old colors and the messed up layout (purple colors instead of blue, please tell me if it appears like that for you too).

Also, I noticed that the text inside trow1-trow2 is white in the first one and black in the second one. Went to fix and I actually found two different colors settings but now, even with right settings it won't change (i set black but still white).

Could you help me out? Thank you very much, you are the best.

Edit: sorry but i forgot to say that the display of the website through an iphone is weird too.
Forum url?
(2015-01-26, 03:12 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Forum url?

Bottom left corner under my user. Musicforums.org anyway.
earlier related thread : Panel and Footer width - How to fix?

actually that helper had provided fixing for the referred theme issues.
if you need color changes then you can contact that helper through PM.
you may give him temporary admin panel access for the required changes.
(2015-01-26, 03:28 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]earlier related thread : Panel and Footer width - How to fix?

actually that helper had provided fixing for the referred theme issues.
if you need color changes then you can contact that helper through PM.
you may give him temporary admin panel access for the required changes.

These problems existed before the fixes he did. Also, his fixes are not related to this and he didn't make me a theme but only modified what I asked for.

None really?