MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: fatal errors on install to 1.8.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got this at the end of the install:

Fatal error: Call to a member function run_hooks() on a non-object in /home/medicaid/public_html/inc/class_parser.php on line 116

When I went to the site, the display is all messed up and there are two Invalid argument errors displayed at the top (see attached file). 

If I try to go to the Admin page, after signing in I get this:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method pluginSystem::run_hooks_by_ref() in /home/medicaid/public_html/94z7up2/modules/home/module_meta.php on line 27

Any suggestions? Thanks!!
Try going to your /inc/init.php file. Find this line:
// Load plugins
if(!defined("NO_PLUGINS") && !($mybb->settings['no_plugins'] == 1))

Add this on the line just before that:
define("NO_PLUGINS", 1);
Did that, but the site still is missing the background image, etc., and generally looks weird. At the top is this error:

The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - Line: 331 - File: global.php PHP 5.3.26 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 331 errorHandler->error
/index.php 18 require_once

Any additional suggestions? Thanks!
^ can you log into forum admin panel ?
if so run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section of admin panel to find missing / changed files.
ignore files reported from install folder & its subfolders. you have to replace reported files from MyBB source files pack
of your forum's version.

if above doesn't help then you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files to check