MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Who Rated? But probably applies to postbit layout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed the who rated my post plugin.  Problem is, that i appears in the post, but i can't find it in the postbit code.

Here is the code:
<div class="post_controls">
<div class="float_left">
{$post['iplogged']}{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}{$post['button_rep']}
</div>
<div class="postbit_buttons post_management_buttons float_right">
{$post['button_rep']}{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quickrestore']}{$post['button_quote_fast']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_mention']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_purgespammer']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}
</div>

I don't see any "extra" plugin codes.

Here is a screenshot of it showing in the post:

[attachment=33626]

Where is that little bugger hiding so I can move it?
that plugin uses direct method to modify post message.

you can open the plugin file in a editor like notepad++ and comment out below line (#46) by using // at the beginning
$post['iplogged'] = "{$lang->showtext} $userlist <br />{$post['iplogged']}";

And on the postbit templates you can try using code like below
The following users rated this post:<br /> {$userlist}
Thanks for the quick reply. It removed it using the first part, but only "The following users rated this post:" shows up, no stats.
^ where exactly you want it to display that users list ..
(2015-01-27, 05:04 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ where exactly you want it to display that users list ..

Here:
<div class="post_body scaleimages" id="pid_{$post['pid']}">
{$post['customrep']}{$post['message']}
</div>

{$post['simplelikes']}
The following users rated this post:<br /> {$userlist}
 {$post['attachments']}
{$post['signature']}
^ in the plugin file you can add below code in a new line (as line #47) after earlier commented out line (#46)
$post['attachments'] =  "{$lang->showtext} $userlist <br />{$post['attachments']}";
(2015-01-27, 05:15 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ in the plugin file you can add below code in a new line (as line #47) after earlier commented out line (#46)

$post['attachments'] =  "{$lang->showtext} $userlist <br />{$post['attachments']}";

You my friend, are the best!

(2015-01-27, 05:59 AM)user25 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-27, 05:15 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ in the plugin file you can add below code in a new line (as line #47) after earlier commented out line (#46)

$post['attachments'] =  "{$lang->showtext} $userlist <br />{$post['attachments']}";

You my friend, are the best!

One more question. Looking at this plugins code, can you tell if it has the similar function of likes, that after so showing so many reputations it will display a "show more" or "show others". Or if I have 30 of them will it show all 30? You can tell me to contact the programmer too. Thought I'd try this first. ;-)