MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error in my plugin control pannel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have uploaded google analytic plugin in CP ,,,but after uploade I Check that it wasnt compatible after that I delete Google analytich fil in my ftp,, after show error in my ACP mentioned below :

/home/u926176952/public_html/inc/languages/english/admin/googleanalytics.lang.php does not exist

How to fix it ,,,?
have you checked if that language file exists in the plugin files pack ? if it exists then it can be uploaded to referred directory.
however i just delete all file in plugin and upload again plugin always shown below picture,,,

[Image: gggg10.jpg]
^ does the referred file physically exist at the correct location and is it accessible (CHMOD 666)
actually i dont understand what do you mean?

however if i delete all file in plugin is it safe,,, i mean that i want it start from zero to modify my plugin
^ you can remove googleanalytics.php file from the plugins folder and that should fix the issue
The proper way to uninstall plugins is to Click Uninstall first. This will remove it from the plugin cache. After that, you remove the files off the server. If you still have further issues, post again.