MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Vienna Theme - Missing Recent Activity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I was editing my theme, and realized that my recent activity sidebox in my index was missing. I don't know what I did wrong, because I compared with the unedited Vienna theme, and it seems to be right.

Here's the index template

<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']}</title>
{$headerinclude}
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
	lang.no_new_posts = "{$lang->no_new_posts}";
	lang.click_mark_read = "{$lang->click_mark_read}";
// -->
</script>
</head>
<body id="forums">
{$header}
<div class="side" style="float: right; width: 23%">

<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder2">
<tr>
<td class="thead2">
<div class="float_left"><strong>Featured Track</strong></div> 
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow3">
<iframe width="100%" height="200" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/142180214&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe><br /><br />
  <center>Want your track featured? Click here</center>
</td>
</tr>
</table>

<br />  

<br />

<script type="text/javascript">
	jQuery(function(){
		jQuery(".latestthreads").load("{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/portal.php .latestthreads_portal");
	});
	</script>

<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder2">
<tr>
<td class="thead2">
<div class="float_left"><strong>Latest activity</strong></div> 
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow3">
				<div class="latestthreads float_left"></div>
		</td>
</tr>
</table>

<br />

</div>
<div class="forum" style="float: left; width: 76%;">{$dvz_shoutbox}{$forums}</div>
{$boardstats}
<tr>

{$forumstats}

</tr>
</tr>
</table>
<br class="clear" />
{$footer}
</body>
</html>
in the headerinclude template try changing $(function() to jQuery(function($)
(2015-01-28, 06:29 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]in the headerinclude template try changing $(function() to jQuery(function($)

Thanks, but I found the solution. It was some script inside headerinclude that was causing it.