MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Insert link and another tool disappeared when posting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have just update to 1.8 and it went smoothly but now then people go to post a new thread here are no quick tool for them to use, like insert link, insert video, bold or even change the font name.

It all use to work before I update so is there something I have to turn on now. Any help would be great.
Just a possibility. If you don't see the smielies either, try:

UserCP --> Edit Options

See whether the checkbox "Show the MyCode formatting options on the posting pages" has been checked, If not, check it  together with unchecking the check box "put the editor in source mode by default" and save your options.
Yeah its here and still don't get why disappeared for everyone on the forums..
(2015-01-28, 09:24 PM)hackinformer Wrote: [ -> ]no quick tool for them to use

I just realized the above. Do you prhaps mean no code buttons on quick reply? That is standard, if you want code buttons in quick reply you need to install a plugin fot that (no experience here).
@hackinformer I am not sure if your forum is eligible for support from this community.

anyway, your forum theme is not compatible with MyBB 1.8.x
it would be better to install & use a theme fully compatible with MyBB 1.8.x
http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?actio...ory=themes
Thank you and maybe that will help..

just wanted to say this is the problem I'm having..
[Image: tes2.png]

and see on mine, in the picture below I don't have those options. Any help is appreciated, thank you.
[Image: test1.png]