MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Corrupt Attachment Downloads?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some reason, my attachments started to become corrupted when people attempt to download them from my forums. And I know the file was never uploaded corrupted, since it downloaded fine before but it randomly started to become corrupt. What could be the cause of this? Is it a web host issue, or a MyBB issue?
have you recently added any plugin / language pack / code modification ..

the issue needs to be investigated. would you like to provide required temporary access through PM to check
(2015-01-29, 06:30 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]have you recently added any plugin / language pack / code modification ..

the issue needs to be investigated. would you like to provide required temporary access through PM to check

What is all the information that you would need?
^ basically I'd need access to forum admin panel & files (FTP). I'll ask if access to database is required.
whatever credentials given should be removed / changed later (after fixing / suggesting solution)
Okay I sent you some credentials. Apologies for the late response, I get home late.
For anyone who has stumbled upon this issue, it was an issue with my web host. I want to thank the staff of the MyBB community though for taking the time to help me.