MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Blocks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Lust was a pain in the lime... I liked the positioning but not the style so... I deleted all. I've started over with a few ideas in mind, for the moment, this is the result:

[Image: yBCMDhT.png]

It's a weird thing with mixes of other things haha, but overall I like it!

Looking for some critics and opinions... a few things I want to add are a color changer (Not a color picker), maybe (but I don't know) a background changer and try something new in the postbit, portal and if the time don't consume me before, a complete rearrange of the user control panel.

Greetings to all.

P.D.: Don't look the name of the threads, it's my own inspiration haha.
Great Work!
This is very beautiful at first.
If Add background changer (background pattern or background image or both) and theme color changer is very useful and beautiful.
And Right menu , if this menu hide and after member click on a button and this show is better.
I see 2 board stat in this image Big Grin
I Like this theme, Thanks for work Smile
Yes, the menu is a fixed menu, and when you touch the little button aside the nickname, the menu appears from the right =).

Thanks for you opinion.
great work eNvy nice theme i like menu user options and more
(2015-01-30, 03:58 AM)DarkEternity Wrote: [ -> ]great work eNvy nice theme i like menu user options and more

Thanks!

Current progress (not too much), adding also something that one user asked me before (@meetdilip)

[Image: Q61i7Ut.png]

Greetings.
your desing level is getting very high theme by theme m8
good job there
Likewise I like the way you work and style that you give your theme

sorry for my bad english used google traductor
Awesome !! Smile
(2015-01-30, 04:57 PM)subzr1 Wrote: [ -> ]your desing level is getting very high theme by theme m8
good job there

Thanks subzr1, I don't know if my level is getting higher... I enjoy what I do, and my goal is become better of course.

(2015-01-30, 05:27 PM)DarkEternity Wrote: [ -> ]Likewise I like the way you work and style that you give your theme

sorry for my bad english used google traductor

If you're the DarkEternity that I know, you can speak spanish if that's your native language ^^. Thanks again for your kind words.

(2015-01-30, 07:09 PM)meetdilip Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome !! Smile

Glad you like it! =)
Si eNvy soy el mismo DarkEternity de siempre personalmente sabes que soy una de las personas que admira mucho tu trabajo y todo lo que haces aparte de que la mayoria de las cosas que haces las compartes no hablo espaƱol aca por que se que el idioma del foro es el ingles pero no lo hablo ni lo escribo entiendo una que otra palabra pero no todo como quisiera hacerlo

Igualmente grandioso trabajo el que haces lindo temas en columnas ^^
Pages: 1 2 3 4