MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HELP! Register Problem!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The following error message is displayed when trying to register!
http://puu.sh/fdqL9/5ec0e25142.png
screenshot^

the problem is, it gives that error, yet I have security questions disabled. If you register for my board, it doesn't give you an option to do the "Are You A Human Game."
And I tried enabling it so that the error would go away, but even if I actually filled in the "Are You Human" thing, it still gives the same error!

my board is www.centaurilegion.net/forums

I've already reverted all member templates yet the problem persists.
Please help! Thank you!
ensure that Are You A Human captcha is configured correctly with its API - the captcha is not loading yet giving error
(2015-01-30, 03:41 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]ensure that Are You A Human captcha is configured correctly with its API - the captcha is not loading yet giving error

where would I go to check this? Also, I do not have any plugins AT ALL on this board.
which version of MyBB you have installed ? it looks like you are using 1.6 version theme on MyBB 1.8.x
(2015-01-30, 03:56 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]which version of MyBB you have installed ? it looks like you are using 1.6 version theme on MyBB 1.8.x

I think it is a 1.6 theme. How big of an issue is that? And how easy of a fix is it without losing any of the edits I did to the 1.6 theme?
^ if you have installed MyBB 1.8.x version then 1.6 version theme cannot be easily used for your forum

you may try basic theme upgrading guidance

actual work which needs to be done
Quote:Visit your Admin Control Panel, then go to Templates & Style > Templates > Find Updated Templates. This will show you a list of all the templates that have changed during the upgrade.

You can either revert these templates to their default - meaning all the changes you've made to it will be removed - or you can see a Diff Report which will show you exactly what's changed. If you have a custom theme installed, it is probably best that you look at the Diff Report and apply the changes you need.

or it would be better to install & use a theme fully compatible with MyBB 1.8.x
http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?actio...ory=themes
(2015-01-30, 04:18 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ if you have installed MyBB 1.8.x version then 1.6 version theme cannot be easily used for your forum

you may try basic theme upgrading guidance

actual work which needs to be done

Quote:Visit your Admin Control Panel, then go to Templates & Style > Templates > Find Updated Templates. This will show you a list of all the templates that have changed during the upgrade.

You can either revert these templates to their default - meaning all the changes you've made to it will be removed - or you can see a Diff Report which will show you exactly what's changed. If you have a custom theme installed, it is probably best that you look at the Diff Report and apply the changes you need.

or it would be better to install & use a theme fully compatible with MyBB 1.8.x
http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?actio...ory=themes

I decided to just delete my 1.6 and use the default 1.8 theme but guess what? When I try to register, I get the same error!
^ navigate to below location in admin panel and set MyBB Default Captcha for the Captcha & check registration
admin panel >> configuration >> settings >> General Configuration --> CAPTCHA Images for Registration & Posting
(2015-01-30, 05:47 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ navigate to below location in admin panel and set MyBB Default Captcha for the Captcha & check registration
admin panel >> configuration >> settings >> General Configuration --> CAPTCHA Images for Registration & Posting

SOLVED! Thank you!