MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to change layout of posts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The layout of my posts are just wrong overall.
How could I change em?

[Image: aM3pw95.png]

I'd like a structure like this one if possible, could you help me out?

[Image: COTnizz.png]

As you can see every post has its own "window" its correctly space and has a good layout.
that looks like incompatible theme for MyBB 1.8.x

you may try basic theme upgrading guidance

actual work which needs to be done
Quote:Visit your Admin Control Panel, then go to Templates & Style > Templates > Find Updated Templates. This will show you a list of all the templates that have changed during the upgrade.

You can either revert these templates to their default - meaning all the changes you've made to it will be removed - or you can see a Diff Report which will show you exactly what's changed. If you have a custom theme installed, it is probably best that you look at the Diff Report and apply the changes you need.

or it would be better to install & use a theme fully compatible with MyBB 1.8.x
http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?actio...ory=themes
is there anyone that can tell me what to change in order to make it appear like that? I'm not gonna change my theme by the way.
there are a lot of changes to be made and the required steps are already given (post #2)
if you are comfortable you can hire someone having expertise (already informed you through PM)