MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Profile Fields Per Group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any way to set up unique profile templates and fields per user group? I'm looking to have certain fields be visible for Group A than the ones that would show up for Group B. Is there a way to do this?

Also, is there a way to edit/style the "Edit Profile" page?
(2015-01-30, 12:52 PM)jesuite Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way to set up unique profile templates and fields per user group? I'm looking to have certain fields be visible for Group A than the ones that would show up for Group B. Is there a way to do this?

Also, is there a way to edit/style the "Edit Profile" page?

In custom profile fields there is this:

Viewable By
Select the allowed groups to view this profile field.

All groups
Select groups
None

For the Edit Profile you could try Templates > Member Templates > member_profile

Maybe there is what you need.
THANKS!

(2015-01-30, 03:11 PM)sarisisop Wrote: [ -> ]For the Edit Profile you could try Templates > Member Templates > member_profile

Maybe there is what you need.

I'm looking for a way to isolate the individual custom profile fields and style them one by one. Is that possible?
(2015-01-30, 09:04 PM)jesuite Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking for a way to isolate the individual custom profile fields and style them one by one. Is that possible?

Sorry I don't know.
Bump?
You'd need to edit the member_profile template. ACP->Styles & Templates->Templates->Your Theme->Member Templates.