MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Round/Circle Avatar Pictures.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Wozzer - do you have a link to your memberlist? That way I can look in the browser.

Try this:

img .memberavatar {
    border-radius: 50%;
    border: 50%;
    transition: all 0.3s ease;
}

see the dot before memberavatar ? I missed it in my prior post Smile
Thanks Leefish,
Still struggling.

Can I PM you some user account details as my forums are not to the public.
They are used as a Company forum.

Feel free to decline though.
Wozzer - I was away sorry. Yes you can of course pm the details.
Thanks Lee,
PM Sent.
And all fixed Smile
(2015-02-16, 02:54 PM)alv4 Wrote: [ -> ]This have any problems with wide avatars? because everytime I tried with other methods and it doesn't show a real circle when the picture is wide

I answer to myself, nope, if the avatar is a rectangle it shows an oval instead of a circle :l
It doesn't work for me, I'm using MyBB 1.6, is that a problem?
Hello ,

is it possible to make border circle green when user is online and when offline it should use white as default ?
@Leefish can you please help me too? I have the problem, on the posts works the circle avatar but not in the profile sections.
And how can i change the Size of the Avatar? It looks too small

Greetings
CentrixDE
----------
Sry for my bad english
(2015-03-29, 05:41 PM)alv4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-16, 02:54 PM)alv4 Wrote: [ -> ]This have any problems with wide avatars? because everytime I tried with other methods and it doesn't show a real circle when the picture is wide

I answer to myself, nope, if the avatar is a rectangle it shows an oval instead of a circle :l

Maybe if you try replacing border-radius: 55%; with border-radius: 100%; ?

I'm not sure if it will work, I will add this step to my tutorial but if it doesn't work, I'll remove the step.
Pages: 1 2 3