MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Adsense with MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to implement my adsense code into the portal. How do I do this?
Admin CP --> Templates --> Modify / Delete --> *expand your template set* --> Portal Templates --> portal

You can insert the adsense code in that template in the location you choose.
i used the Adsence mod to place Adsence after first post, but it's always some random stuff, has nothing to do w/ what is beind said... anyone knows how to make sure the ad matches the content of a page?

Thanks!
Hi DennisTT,

I implemented google search toolbar in the portal just after <body> but it didn't show up from my forum website... What should I do?

Thanks,
thanks
MadamZuZu Wrote:i used the Adsence mod to place Adsence after first post, but it's always some random stuff, has nothing to do w/ what is beind said... anyone knows how to make sure the ad matches the content of a page?

Thanks!

Sorry I'm not familiar with the Adsense code, so I can't help you with that.

forumadmin Wrote:Hi DennisTT,

I implemented google search toolbar in the portal just after <body> but it didn't show up from my forum website... What should I do?

Thanks,

If you put it on your portal template, it will only show up on the portal page, not your own website...