MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Translation Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi !

I have translate mybb into Urdu thats my own language but when i opened my site i have an error in global.lang.php please see link below :

http://pakfun.altervista.org
post lines 390, 391 & 392 from that language file

and which editor you are using for making language files ? file should be saved with encoding of utf-8 without BOM
i am using ped editor .
not sure what is that editor. I'd suggest to use notepad++ and file should be saved as utf-8 file without BOM
My editor saved files in utf-8 i am sure .

Thanks for suggest .
you forget to set it , RTL , and some translation need some improvement , overall Good JOB Smile i was about to translate mybb into urdu . now i am changing my mind Smile
(2015-01-31, 07:00 PM)mujeebdgk Wrote: [ -> ]you forget to set it , RTL , and some translation need some improvement , overall Good JOB Smile i was about to translate mybb into urdu . now i am changing my mind Smile

brother urdu is our national language so i decided to translate Mybb in Urdu As it is English . i think it is not difficult Task so i working on it frome last four days . every think is working but error only occur in global.lng.php
(2015-01-31, 06:01 PM)iturdu Wrote: [ -> ]My editor saved files in utf-8 i am sure .

But the problem is it shouldn't be UTF-8, you have to save as UTF-8 without BOM.