MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: UserFrosting Integration with MyBB 1.8?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been looking around for login integration on MyBB and even outside of MyBB. Nothing useful.

So, is there ever a way to integrate Userfrosting with MyBB 1.8? Userfrosting is at http://www.userfrosting.com/

I really don't like having two databases that share different account details and cannot integrate. What I really wanted that either one or two databases that share the same details and able to integrate while I am able to set up more custom fields separately.

Thanks,
Firelad

EDIT: Chaning my mind. I might will have to hire someone to do this, so right now I currently have no money. Might there is another way or nay? Thanks!

EDIT 2: Backing up and recovering is important, so the reason why I wanted an integration because it's easier to deal with accounts that had been lost/compromised in a situation that I can't solve in one software. This integration is meant to integrate with MyBB and online game I currently am developing so I can solve the problem and the fix will be applied to all integrated databases... I'm trying my best to explain better as I can, but it's at least I can do.
Bump! I do really need this integration as soon as possible. Please help me out.
Bumping.
bump
I'm deeply disappointed!
Why would you need yet another user management and why this specific one?
Because so I can hang on to most accounts if it had been lost or compromised. It's easier to recover accounts than MyBB - in my opinion!

Of course, I'll still like to use MyBB's account management so I can add extra fields or such separately. I wanted to use another account management so I can integrate it to my forum and game.

Why are you asking me this question? I've seen other threads about integrations and yet I can't get one?
This is really more of a replacement than an integration. MyBB has a very good users and permissions system. Most integrations are utilising a database bridge, and keeping both permissions systems and keeping them in sync.

Given the specific nature of your request you may have to pay a coder to do this for you.
Just got a message from .m. and I changed my mind. I edited the OP post, please check it again

(2015-02-08, 04:29 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]This is really more of a replacement than an integration. MyBB has a very good users and permissions system. Most integrations are utilising a database bridge, and keeping both permissions systems and keeping them in sync.

Given the specific nature of your request you may have to pay a coder to do this for you.

Oh, I didn't mean a replacement. I really mean an integration. I do understand that MyBB have a very good system, but excuse me for saying UserFrosting is better, and I didn't mean that. Backing up and recovering is important, so the reason why I wanted an integration because it's easier to deal with accounts that had been lost/compromised in a situation that I can't solve in one software. This integration is meant to integrate with MyBB and online game I currently am developing so I can solve the problem and the fix will be applied to all integrated databases... I'm trying my best to explain better as I can, but it's at least I can do.
Bump.