MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DVZ Shoutbox stretching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
I've got a DVZ shoutbox on my forums and its really bugging me as to how this happens:
[attachment=33655]
I tried to snip another part of the inspected element, but it said 22 x 22 pixels (Natural: 100 x 100 pixels. - That is the avatar's image.
So When the above screenshot appeared, I looked in themes, global.css and went to avatar.
#shoutbox .avatar img { margin: 0 auto; vertical-align: middle; max-height: 20px; max-width: 20px; border: solid 1px rgba(255,255,255,0.1); box-shadow: 0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.1); cursor: pointer; }

That was a 20px the whole time, I'd never changed it, and it wasn't until I changed my #container from what I originally set it to, (I can't remember how big it was) to 1200px.
I even looked under global templates > (All DVZ templates) and I couldn't find the code that I found under inspect element :/

Plz help.

http://earthduckgaming.net/index.php
No worries all, I figured it out.
Just incase it happens to anyone else, I'll share my fix.
In AdminCP I hadn't closed a <em> tag which made half of the users section in users & groups appear in italics. Once I closed the tag it fixed the weird spacing out in the shoutbox.
Thanks,
Will.