MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My tabs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to see and use a plugin for mybb similar to Mytabs from 1.6, This is would greatly increase forum organization within my forums and I'm sure it would for others to. Thanks
If you edit it correctly to work with 1.8 (compatibility), Tabbed Menu by Labrocca will work.
http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-7687.html

I have it running on my forums. Fully customizable through CSS: You can view a demo from the link in my signature.
so what the edit? just changing the compatibility?
Yes, you should just have to change the compatibility. I've had it running for about a month now, so if any errors displayed I fixed them on the spot.

If you need any help, just let me know.
when i make the tabs it does show but isn't clickable like the link at the top is # lol it doesn't change the tabs!
MyTabs plugin is available for MyBB 1.8.x (however it needs to be improved)
(2015-06-28, 02:57 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]MyTabs plugin is available for MyBB 1.8.x (however it needs to be improved)

Hmm thanks I'll try it Smile
It seems a lot of the tab plugins for myBB either need to updated to the new version or just simply updated. Labrocca's idea is probably the more solid solution. At least until a new ironed out Tabs Plugin is available.
(2015-07-01, 08:03 AM)Fireworks Wrote: [ -> ]It seems a lot of the tab plugins for myBB either need to updated to the new version or just simply updated. Labrocca's idea is probably the more solid solution. At least until a new ironed out Tabs Plugin is available.

I checked his site, but it's old, the last update was released around 2012. in fact it even says it's for 1.6.