MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editor Buttons Do Not Appear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, MyBB community.

I have been working on setting up a website for the past month now. Everything has been working out relatively okay except for one thing; when going to the full editor in order to post a new reply or thread, the editor buttons will not appear.

I have looked at the code but haven't noticed anything wrong with it.

Here is a screenshot:

[Image: oVDIUJQ.jpg]

Here's the link to my site as well: http://www.tekplace.icyboards.net

Also: I've gone to IcyBoards with this issue and they could not figure it out. I've also tried switching the type of editor, and that has not worked either.
It looks like there is some thing wong with your javescript, I have check it and could not find any issue though. Can you check if other on other themes this editor is working ?

If it is working then it means there is something wrong with your theme and also your headerinclude template needs fixing as there are few things which are not in order.
I've checked on a couple other themes, and it's not working.
provide a test user account so that someone can check it
(2015-02-02, 03:59 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]provide a test user account so that someone can check it

Would it just be a normal account or would I make them something else?
^ as you like. if you like to provide temporary admin account then you can PM me. if it is normal account then post here