MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Whisper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not sure if I'd be willing to pay for it, since like Leefish said, is just for personal use and not for public eyes. If I would be willing to pay for, it wouldn't spend more then 5 bucks.

Love it though, really nice job.
I am sure most people who would be buying it won't be actively participating on this forum to leave feedback. Because they would be busy earning money to spend on such resources and that will be their top most priority than checking WIP projects. They would be more like have the information delivered to them than they keep looking for such offer. There can be exceptions, but my point is, you need not worry about the price offered here as the actual will be much higher when it comes out and reaches the appropriate person's attention.
Wow thats really eye catching, might buy it for forumise.com if the price is affordable by me.
Is this layout responsive Shade? If it was I would be very interested.
The first version won't be responsive at all, but in the future I might consider adding this feature.
Yea, well, I have yet to buy a device that actually has a small enough viewport to even need a mobile theme, but when i FINALLY get that iPad mini, then it would be nice to be able to do quick tasks in the ACP. I dont think I would try theming on it Toungue
[Image: Schermata%202015-03-01%20alle%2016.27.34.png]

The new homepage I'm slowly working on.
Pages: 1 2