MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: newpoints error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
"The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] round() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given - Line: 225 - File: newpoints.php PHP 5.4.36 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/newpoints.php 225 round".

This error message occurs whilst attempting to donate to another user. Huh
Moved to Plugin Support.
I still require help on this. Bump.
which version of MyBB you are using and what is the version of newpoints plugin ?

most probably you have to ignore the warnings !
admin panel >> configuration >> settings >> Server and Optimization Options -->
Error Type Medium --> select Errors and save settings
(2015-02-03, 05:35 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]which version of MyBB you are using and what is the version of newpoints plugin ?

most probably you have to ignore the warnings !
admin panel >> configuration >> settings >> Server and Optimization Options -->
Error Type Medium --> select Errors and save settings

MyBB version: 1.6.12 NewPoints version: 1.9.9

I did what you asked me to and that error doesn't show up anymore, however every time I attempt to donate, it says "You have entered an invalid amount of points", and at the top it says- "MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occured. Please contact your administrator for assistance." Huh
What other plugins do you have installed? Is there a reason you haven't upgraded to 1.6.16?
(2015-02-04, 03:25 AM)PForums Wrote: [ -> ]What other plugins do you have installed? Is there a reason you haven't upgraded to 1.6.16?

How do I upgrade?
^ to upgrade
put forum offline & take backup of the database, ~/inc/config.php & ~/inc/settings.php files
upload MyBB 1.6.16 files by overwriting earlier version files and run ~/install/upgrade.php
If you upgrade to 1.6.16 and you still encounter problems, then most likely it's a plugin conflict. I am running NewPoints on MyBB 1.6.16 and it's working perfectly. If you upgrade and still have problems, post a full list of your current active plugins!
(2015-02-04, 05:58 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ to upgrade
put forum offline & take backup of the database, ~/inc/config.php & ~/inc/settings.php files
upload MyBB 1.6.16 files by overwriting earlier version files and run ~/install/upgrade.php

How do I install the backup? I'm not 100% confident in upgrading... Undecided
Pages: 1 2