MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Image errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Some errors with the cat_bg and current warning level place. How can i fixed it?
Well, if the image isn't high enough, the background color will show up from beneath it. I think that's your problem. You either need to change your background color to match your image...or you need to make your image longer *higher*.
In all the place it is fit well....but i will try again Smile
Nope it did not work....
I find it nicer this way..Toungue
can i see the category template codes?

thx
where are they located? Rolleyes
Hmm Toungue Admin CP > Templates > Modify / Delete > Expand > Show threads templates > Show thread

i only need the top part until {$posts}
Here you are.

<html>
<head>
<title>{$thread['subject']}</title>
{$headerinclude}
<script type="text/javascript">
		 var quickdelete_confirm = "{$lang->quickdelete_confirm}";
</script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="jscripts/thread.js?ver=120"></script>
</head>
<body>
{$header}
<br />
{$pollbox}
<div style="float: left; padding-bottom: 4px;">
	{$newreply}{$newthread}
</div>
{$multipage}
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder" style="clear: both;">
<tr>
<td class="thead" colspan="2">
	<div style="float: right;">
		<span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="showthread.php?mode=threaded&amp;tid={$tid}&amp;pid={$pid}#pid{$pid}">{$lang->threaded}</a> | <a href="showthread.php?mode=linear&amp;tid={$tid}&amp;pid={$pid}#pid{$pid}">{$lang->linear}</a></strong></span>
	</div>
	<div>
		<strong>{$rating} {$thread['subject']}</strong>
	</div>
</td>
</tr>
{$posts}
Seems nothing wrong here.

What is the CSS of the Table header?
Using a background image that doesn't match the background colour is a silly idea - you should change the background colour so that it matches either the top or bottom of your background image so that if people resize the text in their browser or your containers are higher than normal, they see the black background instead of your red/orange ones.

In the "Table Headers" CSS, change the background value to:

#292929 url(images/blacklagoon/thead_bg.gif) repeat-x top left;

In the "Table Sub Headers" CSS, change the background value to:

#292929 url(images/blacklagoon/catbg.jpg) repeat-x top left;

You'll notice what I've done is taken the colour from the bottom of your thead and tcat images and added the colour in to the line - this way with your background image aligned to the top, if the container is too high the blank will continue down.
Pages: 1 2