MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Went to do a merge aaaaaaaaaaaand...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 7331f32afc.png]

Apparently, my merge system is out of date (yes, I'm well aware). However, since I am importing to 1.6, and not 1.8, this shouldn't be an issue. I don't think that 1.6 is out of support yet, and as such, we as users should be allowed to merge into whatever software version we see fit to. 

So how do I get around this?
well, you can try commenting out relevant lines from the index file of the merge system (eg. Lines 679 - 702)
(2015-02-04, 03:20 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]well, you can try commenting out relevant lines from the index file of the merge system (eg. Lines 679 - 702)

Thanks... Looks like you guys haven't bothered to add the IPB 3 merge files into a MyBB 1.6 compatible merge. 
^ this related topic might be of some help or may be you can add the ipb3 module from the 1.8 merge system and try ..
MyBB 1.6 is supported, but merging to 1.6 is not. The merge system and the core forum are pretty much separate products.