MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't install plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some reason, my ACP cannot find the plugins.
I've installed the plugins in the directory. you putt inc folder files in the inc FTP folder etc...
But when i goto ACP/Plugins i cannot see any plugins added. I've also have a plugin checker which doesn't do anything.
I've like 10-15 plugins in my FTP, and none of them shows up.

Mybb version 1.8.3
Plugin version 1.8x
[Image: p95Xyti.png]
one of the plugin file has some errors... also make sure all plugin related files are uploaded to right locations... what are all the plugins you have uploaded now...

you can check the error logs from the web host control panel to find what causes it.... you can also download all the plugin files and then upload and install one at a time to check which plugin causes this...
the issue could be due to dvz shoutbox plugin if php version is lower than 5.4
(2015-02-05, 10:36 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]one of the plugin file has some errors... also make sure all plugin related files are uploaded to right locations... what are all the plugins you have uploaded now...

you can check the error logs from the web host control panel to find what causes it.... you can also download all the plugin files and then upload and install one at a time to check which plugin causes this...

StyleUsernames
Steamgroup
serverboard
dvz_mentions
bannerchanger
you said there are 10-15 plugins in ftp but only mentioned 6... also did you check for the error logs in the webhost panel.. and also check .m.'s post above....
(2015-02-06, 06:35 AM)mmadhankumar Wrote: [ -> ]you said there are 10-15 plugins in ftp but only mentioned 6... also did you check for the error logs in the webhost panel.. and also check .m.'s post above....

Yeah, had like 11 plugins but deleted most of them. but still have this weird problem. tried removed all plugins and add 1 at the time.
^ do you mean the issue is still not resolved ?
if so you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (ftp) to check. remove given access later
(2015-02-07, 12:04 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ do you mean the issue is still not resolved ?
if so you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (ftp) to check. remove given access later

Hello i have excacly same problem ; _ ; a soon as i upgraded i could see any of the plugins anymore
even through they support 1.8.X
^ basically the plugins should be deactivated before upgrading from MyBB 1.6.x to MyBB 1.8.x

anyway, if you can wait for some time, you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & files (FTP) to check it