MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need posters to your new forum ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi every one i started post exchange services on my forum.

You post some good value posts at my forum, and i and my members will give you back the same number of posts on your forum.

Post as much as you want back to you and post here with a link to your profile on my forum.

Note: Please register with the same id as here so i can recognize you.

Here is my forum details: http://www.adminhut.com

Thanks to all.
Nice idea Toungue and are your posts also have a value Toungue?
zaher1988 Wrote:Nice idea Toungue and are your posts also have a value Toungue?
Yeah, sure i will give the same value of posts, try my best of my knowledge.

Thanks for taking interest.
Great idea... Too bad my board is for locals. Toungue
Are you local? <- Say in league of Gentlemen voice.
Sounds like a great idea, if you're into the paranormal and want to contribute to mine, I'll certainly contribute to yours however at the moment it's showing "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"
philc Wrote:Sounds like a great idea, if you're into the paranormal and want to contribute to mine, I'll certainly contribute to yours however at the moment it's showing "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"
It's working fine for me.....Toungue.
at0mik Wrote:
philc Wrote:Sounds like a great idea, if you're into the paranormal and want to contribute to mine, I'll certainly contribute to yours however at the moment it's showing "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"
It's working fine for me.....Toungue.

still not working Sad

For some reason ,the forum flashes up then shows page cannot be displayed. It seems that when I press the logo and it's shows /index.php it crashes. If I take the index.php off the web address it works fine.
Sure man My forum is always hungry for some posts.

What should I do to get started.
I'd rather have members who actually enjoy posting on my forum.

Posts only have merit if you earn them, not ask someone to post for you.
Pages: 1 2